Moonspear Looking me up when they all get home
Moonspear
Page
836 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Joining 
Whenever Bridget felt aimless, she always seemed to end up back here.

She still owed @Amalia a hunt and intended to check in on Brecheliant purely to deliver on that. But outside of the other woman, she doubted many in the pack would regret her leaving. She was finally realizing how small her world had been while she was there, consisting primarily of Teya at this point, but thinking about it she didn’t consider it her own fault. The pack was a family one and she did not intend to have a family. Of course she hadn’t quite fit in.

Moonspear could be more of the same, but it hadn’t felt that way when she’d visited before. @Sialuk was a friend she would like to know better and the mountain, though it still felt a bit like tempting fate, would challenge her in the best ways.

Bridget had visited @Teya for a brief time before returning but only to check on how she was settling in. They’d seemed to be doing well and Bridget could hold onto this, smiling as she recalled her friend pointing out the best fishing locations. Maybe it had been silly to worry. Teya was a far cry from the woman she used to be, the one who had vaguely alluded to a family that couldn’t appreciate how wonderful she was.

And now it was time for Bridget to find a place to lay foundations. She announced herself, then sat down to wait, watching a few lone birds wing their way overhead.

made a couple assumptions for her absence, hope they are okay! Let me know if not and I can adjust. Bringing her back too since, like redd, she’s an easier one for me to write <3
Messages In This Thread
Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 27, 2024, 10:52 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 27, 2024, 11:07 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 27, 2024, 04:32 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 28, 2024, 12:15 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 28, 2024, 09:35 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 29, 2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 29, 2024, 06:39 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - September 04, 2024, 07:33 PM