Moonspear
High Sage*
who stole my toe?!
1,243 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
"Well" was not how Sialuk would describe the past several months, although the spear still stood, she was alive, and she had two young children here to care for. And there was Killdeer, who had interrupted her thoughts more frequently these past few weeks. Bridget offered her help and requested residency in village Moonspear in a single sentence.

The spear would be lucky to have you, Sialuk beamed, delighted to have another friend spending time here. Perhaps Bridget's presence would help soften the blow of so many departures and disappearances over the past months. Killdeer was beginning to; Pie and Kaujimaq had always been there to shower their mother with love.

Come, I'll make a path to the healing ulaq, Sialuk said. She did not remember if Bridget had been there before, but it would not hurt to refresh her memory. Besides, it would give them more time to talk along the way.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 27, 2024, 10:52 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 27, 2024, 11:07 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 27, 2024, 04:32 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 28, 2024, 12:15 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 28, 2024, 09:35 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 29, 2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 29, 2024, 06:39 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - September 04, 2024, 07:33 PM