Moonspear
High Sage*
who stole my toe?!
1,243 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
To think of Bridget alone in the cold was an unkind thought. It also brought to the forefront of her mind little Pauk, still young and vulnerable to the elements. His winter coat would grow in, but—Sialuk stopped herself from thinking darker things.

She returned her attention to the three-legged woman when she asked of the healing ulaq. The Ostrega shook her head. None have needed our care since Acrux, she said. Spring and summer have been free of injury, though not free of other sorrows. Argent has gone of his own will, Maggak and Acrux not long after. A younger babe of mine, Pauk, went missing many weeks ago and has not been found. The Moonspear leader knew that his chances of survival were slim at best, but she had to keep hope that he was still alive and well somewhere out there.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 27, 2024, 10:52 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 27, 2024, 11:07 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 27, 2024, 04:32 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 28, 2024, 12:15 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 28, 2024, 09:35 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 29, 2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 29, 2024, 06:39 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - September 04, 2024, 07:33 PM