Moonspear
High Sage*
who stole my toe?!
1,243 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
If it had been Meerkat asking that question, Sialuk knew she would have gone into great detail about each of them. The same could be said of her mother, who the Ostrega confided in the most. She did adore Bridget as a friend, but she was not quite ready to delve into her more depressing topics immediately upon her first day here as a villager.

Another time, Sialuk replied with a gentle smile. Alaric leads with me, and he is a lover to Elentari. They have two children this year: Kinusi and Tarkik. Moonshadow is mother also. Killdeer is father to Moonshadow's babes: Tikaani, Nayati, Nashua, and Nicte. And to my own: Tiuttuk and Kaujimaq. Arrluk and Ajei are here from Moonglow. Sialuk paused, making sure that she had not forgotten anyone.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 27, 2024, 10:52 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 27, 2024, 11:07 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 27, 2024, 04:32 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 28, 2024, 12:15 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 28, 2024, 09:35 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 29, 2024, 10:59 AM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Bridget - August 29, 2024, 06:39 PM
RE: Looking me up when they all get home - by Sialuk - September 04, 2024, 07:33 PM