Two Eyes Cenote parodia
Muat-riya
Fellahin
my story's gonna end with me dead
241 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Exit Machi! Ty <3
Blood mention!

Machiavelli was painfully aware of the hypocrisy in his actions. He, too, was no stranger to the searing sting of bloodlust, and in any other situation, he might have found himself enjoying the chaos, content to sit back and observe. But this wasn’t just any quarrel—Safiya, the amusing little Mazoi he had come to care for, stood at the center of the storm. That changed everything. He had to diffuse the situation before it spiraled beyond repair.

For a fleeting moment, he thought he might succeed, that perhaps reason might prevail. That was until Safiya's gaze broke from his with a roar, and the piebald half-breed was shoved to the side, head smacking against the rough limestone wall. In reality, it was only a graze across the dog's brow, but that was all that was needed for the face to bleed as though it had been gouged.

He squeezed his eye shut against the sting, feeling the heat rise within him, a growl rumbling low in his throat, threatening to escape. But he swallowed it down, suppressing the urge for retaliation. He knew all too well that one misstep, one wrong move, would land him back in the palace's prison, no matter the provocation. So he stayed where he was, on the cold floor, the sharp edge of his shattered-glass gaze fixed on the two whelps as they squared off, his jaw clenched tight.

Only when the room emptied of the hostile energy did he rise, slowly, his paws trembling. Blood still trickled down the side of his face, but he paid it no mind. His focus was on Safiya.

I’m... Machiavelli began, voice hoarse from holding back the anger surging within him. He paused, taking a breath, forcing calm into his tone. I'm going to find the Hebsut and your father, alright? I'll be back.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
parodia - by Kheti - September 02, 2024, 02:40 PM
RE: parodia - by Safiya - September 02, 2024, 04:09 PM
RE: parodia - by Kheti - September 03, 2024, 04:14 AM
RE: parodia - by Safiya - September 05, 2024, 10:19 AM
RE: parodia - by Tiye - September 05, 2024, 11:10 AM
RE: parodia - by Kheti - September 05, 2024, 11:59 AM
RE: parodia - by Safiya - September 05, 2024, 12:09 PM
RE: parodia - by Tiye - September 05, 2024, 12:38 PM
RE: parodia - by Machiavelli - September 05, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: parodia - by Kheti - September 05, 2024, 03:04 PM