Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,156 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
That's true, Eljay confirmed, And often pain in the muscles, too - with pups, if they're old enough to say so, of course. Against the pain there are various plants, uhm, we can look at them another time. Eljay did not keep many dried plants anymore because their effectiveness waned and he rather would spend what strength he had on more useful things for the pack. Instead he tried to keep memory of where the plants he used were planted so he had them handy when spring came around each year.

Chickadee then mentioned something called 'the green cough', which Eljay hadn't heard of before. Pups got sick at least a few times growing up, he knew, but most of it was just passing. Pups died more often from other tragic events than sickness as far as he knew. And old wolves — well, in all honesty, he was the oldest wolf he'd known in his life, so he didn't know much about that. It made him feel a little bit of a quack as it sounded like Kukutux was a lot more knowledgeable. Trying not to look a fool in front of his daughter, after about twenty seconds of thinking Eljay cleared his throat and said, Err, I haven't heard of that sickness. I haven't known a lot of old wolves, so I wouldn't know if they're particularly, uh, vulnerable for a certain sickness. Pups tend to get some sicknesses, but they usually turn out fine. His cheeks felt warm from the embarrassment, but Eljay tried hard not to let it show.
Messages In This Thread
moonshell - by Chickadee - July 21, 2024, 08:43 AM
RE: moonshell - by Eljay - July 22, 2024, 02:06 AM
RE: moonshell - by Chickadee - August 10, 2024, 11:50 AM
RE: moonshell - by Eljay - August 19, 2024, 08:30 AM
RE: moonshell - by Chickadee - August 20, 2024, 01:45 PM
RE: moonshell - by Eljay - August 26, 2024, 09:25 AM
RE: moonshell - by Chickadee - September 03, 2024, 01:08 PM
RE: moonshell - by Eljay - September 06, 2024, 07:50 AM
RE: moonshell - by Chickadee - September 09, 2024, 01:46 PM
RE: moonshell - by Eljay - Yesterday, 05:43 AM