Two Eyes Cenote they occupy my heart and so-called mind
Akashingo
Nebet

ogre maiden
315 Posts
Ooc — bon
Ambassador
sorry for the delay on this!!

racharra hadn't expected such a tight embrace, a grunt leaving her before she sinks into it. she'd already shed enough tears from that day, though her eyes pricked enough to convince her there may be more left to that hurt. but it's in the past now. she assures them both.

the weather would be a good topic — this heat is killing me! i'm tempted to pluck out all my fur and run bald. a hearty chuckle washes out that ache, if just for now, and the next topic numbs the rest.

i've met only one — moontide's raiyuk. he was quite sweet! he's.. smaller though he's quite strong. he lead me to moonglow, where i arranged a meeting with the leading woman's son kassuq. i've yet to meet him, though i'm sure he's quite handsome too.
she sighs, pondering on whether she should share the next suitor. she stifles a smile — she just couldn't resist! i also met a lone boy.. he lived on an island. he taught me how to fish.. he was reserved but though he didn't know who i was, he was quite sweet. and he had these most peculiar eyes — so wide, and two different colors. one of silver and one of gold, maybe bronze! she blabbers as the jasmine is tied behind her ears. of course the boys i met were handsome, but i'd never seen anyone like him! though, i guess this is also the first time actually meeting boys my age — maybe boys with two different colors for eyes are common... racharra continues to trail on almost endlessly.

[Image: 0bonbon.gif]
if only my heart were as cold as i pretend it is.
maybe i could get over this
Messages In This Thread
they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Racharra - June 11, 2024, 07:02 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - June 12, 2024, 01:32 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - June 16, 2024, 10:47 AM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - June 29, 2024, 12:52 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - July 06, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - July 23, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Eset - August 04, 2024, 03:00 PM
RE: they occupy my heart and so-called mind - by Racharra - September 13, 2024, 10:06 PM