Hushed Willows I swear by the moon and the stars
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
All Welcome 
thread for hunting trade/roll here: http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=11893&pid=202366#pid202366 3 attempts in total. First attempt: success

The sun had awoken her, light beams caressing her eyes and scars gently and nudging her to rise. The native stretched her limbs, letting out a yawn quietly as she headed out of the Crook. Hopefully, she didn't wake anyone up, though her paw did hit a rock on the way out and turned it over. Shikoba felt her stomach rumble deep inside of her, her rib bones stretching out her skin and a thin layer of fat. She wanted- no, needed to eat something. All of her hunting efforts went to the kids, especially little Larkspur. 

With her tummy making more whale noises, the beta set off to the river to go and catch something promising. Her paws slid against the soft stones, often bumping into one another and rolling around. Shikoba waddled into the river, no grace or presentation. She looked like a duck, taking light steps in before settling into the chilled water. Schools of fish swam by her paws, their tails teasing her hungry eyes. A pale tongue wiped itself against her black lips, trying to find a good target.

Soon, she saw a lone salmon swimming a bit closer to Shikoba than the other. Her tail lay still in the water, her heartbeat drumming like a hummingbird's fast wings. Counting off in her head, Shikoba planned her attack and dunked her muzzle into the water. At first, she only felt moss, but then her teeth snatched the salmon at the last second. Moving her muzzle along quickly, she snatched the big fish up and squeezed the life out of it. Smiling, Shikoba waddled out of the river and began to tear the fish into strips before devouring it quickly.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - June 30, 2016, 05:27 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - June 30, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - June 30, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - June 30, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - June 30, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - June 30, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Shikoba - July 06, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: I swear by the moon and the stars - by Grace - July 09, 2016, 07:25 PM