Larksong Grotto today i finally let go of your infantry
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The days following Indra's brief reunion with Saena and Casmir were cast with a gloomy pall. Indra hadn't wanted to leave, but she didn't want to stay either -- when both her mother and Casmir turned away she was awash once more with melancholy. 

A few days time to rest and reflect might have pulled the child from her isolated brooding, but the advent of Jhala's birthed pups spawned a renewed sense of abandonment in the child. She had ignored the den ever since, and had spent her nights in the small crook of a hollowed log. She had gone out of her way to avoid everyone but Laurel, and deep within her a new feeling of scathing resentment bloomed. 

Presently, the child peered out from her makeshift den as the winds above picked up. Without cheer she watched the swarm of leaves skitter noisily across the ground, her mind wandering against her will to the words Casmir had spoken: they were being replaced.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - October 21, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - October 21, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - October 28, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - October 31, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - November 01, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - November 04, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Indra - November 06, 2016, 02:38 PM
RE: today i finally let go of your infantry - by Reek - November 17, 2016, 04:27 PM