Blackfeather Woods i have brought nations to their knees
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i have been awake for 14+ hours now so i sincerely apologize if this post is utter poop and/or makes no sense. xD

Well I certainly didn’t ask Neo for help, he thought a bit callously but chirped with a wag of his tail: “All by myself.” to confirm with a cheeky grin tugging at the edges of his lips and a vainglorious puff of his (becoming) maned chest. He is proud of his efforts even if his prize isn’t, admittedly, all that impressive looking. It is still a catch and one that he had gotten all on his own, and there wasn’t anything that could take that from him. Kahl gives a soft cant of his head, ears fluttering back smoothly to rest at half mast atop his skull as he contemplates her words and the rise of commiseration in his chest as he regards her with glacial irises usually frigid and apathetic. Nyx, of course, the young warlord is not indifferent to; but she is of a rare few. “Bringing you breakfast is the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?” Kahl inquired though mostly as rhetoric for she has already stated as much and he believes her. “Then perhaps the company you keep does not truly care for you.” Kahl deduces simply, with a curl of his lips because it angers him that no one took care of Nyx — even if it was as simple as offering her breakfast in bed. Kindness and Kahl do not go hand in hand by any measure of the imagination and while he may becoming apathetic and domineering he is not without a heart. Nyx holds this affection from the soturi because of what she has done for him and Kahl does not forget his debts owed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i have brought nations to their knees - by RIP Wintersbane - July 17, 2017, 01:48 PM