Haunted Wood darling you've got to let me know
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

Having left Awinita at the borders with Elwood, Screech decided not to linger long upon the slope. Instead he passed through the caldera and around Raven's medicinal den, and sought the path which would take him to the woodland to the south. Along the way he came upon the southern border; the scent of his family was strong and yet, somehow, made his skin crawl. He paused long enough to scout out one of the caches and after digging up a half frozen chunk of, well, something, he carried it with him in to the wood. He did not have to go far before Cassiopeia's scent hit his nose - so he changed direction, and hastily closed the gap between them.

Messages In This Thread
darling you've got to let me know - by Cassiopeia - December 27, 2017, 11:23 PM
RE: darling you've got to let me know - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 28, 2017, 01:12 AM
RE: darling you've got to let me know - by Cassiopeia - December 29, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: darling you've got to let me know - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 29, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: darling you've got to let me know - by Cassiopeia - December 29, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: darling you've got to let me know - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 29, 2017, 11:21 PM