Moonspear night ride
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She gave a flick of an ear first, then followed with a soft hm. Vaati. Still, elusive to her sights exactly, but now with all of these details to tie together, she now had a far more interesting picture to paint. Alya's thoughts on Charon's opinions made a bit more sense with this in place.

Still, this was information she had not anticipate quite so clearly. Perhaps also that explanation she had been looking for towards their present peace with the Blackfeather--she refused to smirk outright, lest she encourage unintentionally. Maybe that wasn't everything. "Ah.. well. Does it have anything to do with the balance struck with them these days?" she paired with a small head tilt, still interested in piecing it apart better. No matter if it was subtle, she wondered what her daughters had been up to, and suspected nothing less.

She reasoned that Charon couldn't fault him for nature of being of Blackfeather alone, considering his own ties to there. The contexts were plenty different (especially if Alya would see this ever become more)--childhood friends, both, though, but even Ame did not know the lengths of that bond--not beyond his protectiveness over it since it had simply always been. Plus, he was the son of that friend--how should that play into this entirely? However, also Kjalarr.. Tevinter.. whichever he had been at the time--who was also Floki's very twin. Amekaze wondered about this, and if the boy's head was as fickle as his father's. "Sounds like Vaati already did well to make a bad first impression on him anyway. I would like to meet him myself one day, too.." This impetuous, young Dark Master was a curious figure among their recent histories, after all. At best, Ame had only met Meldresi once years ago and that was the most that she had to do with that lot except for hearing mentions of what they could do, or had done; she was horribly out of their loop.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
night ride - by Amekaze - February 06, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: night ride - by Alya - February 14, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - February 17, 2018, 01:56 AM
RE: night ride - by Alya - March 01, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - March 02, 2018, 03:17 AM
RE: night ride - by Alya - March 12, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - March 22, 2018, 01:06 AM
RE: night ride - by Alya - March 24, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - April 01, 2018, 02:07 AM