Blacktail Deer Plateau How many miles to Wonderland
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,521 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
That mountain hadn't been right either; no one resided on it.  Maia passed through, her muscles aching from the trek, unused to such physical activity.  How were there this many mountains here?  Where she stood, she was surrounded by them, both at her back and in the distance.  How was she supposed to know which was the moon whatever-you-call-it?

And she was hungry.  The pack had warned her when she left that food would be hard to come by alone, but it was something the young and adventurous rarely believed until they experienced it.  She'd scavenged and hunted what she could, but it was rarely enough for a growing wolf of her size and appetite.

When she caught a whiff of another stranger, she almost ignored it; her luck had been 0/2 this far.  But then she changed her mind.  Maybe this time would be different?  And when she approached, and saw what said stranger was doing, she became very glad she hadn't kept going.  "Is that... food!?" She asked, taking a few eager steps before wisely stopping for once.  Her voice was enthusiastic and maybe a little too interested... sharing was caring, right!?
Messages In This Thread
How many miles to Wonderland - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - March 11, 2018, 10:51 PM
RE: How many miles to Wonderland - by Maia - March 13, 2018, 12:55 AM
RE: How many miles to Wonderland - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - March 13, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: How many miles to Wonderland - by Maia - March 14, 2018, 05:40 PM
RE: How many miles to Wonderland - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - March 19, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: How many miles to Wonderland - by Maia - March 19, 2018, 06:33 PM