Phoenix Maplewood i'll wind up working in the thick of it
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Phoenix. Moved to AW so Maplewoofs can pop in!

she left bearclaw at a brisk walk, shouldering past its sentry without a single word uttered in explanation. she did not glance behind her once to ensure phoenix was following -- she assumed, given how intense he had seemed moments prior, that he would be hot on her heels.

once an appreciable distance had been placed between her and her homeland she slowed her pace, allowing phoenix to catch up if he needed to. they were still a ways from her birth-place -- it was no small journey, and she imagined he might have questions along the way. truthfully, indra had mixed feelings about returning to phoenix maplewood -- what if she remembered? what if she lost her composure and everything she had so painstakingly buried threatened to consume her existence? she swallowed back such choking thoughts and cleared her throat with a heavy, tension-riddled sigh.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 01, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Aditya - April 01, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 02, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 02, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 04, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 05, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 18, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 22, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 25, 2018, 05:53 PM