Northstar Vale does it almost feel like you've been here before?
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
The Governor noted the arrival of another well before he had drawn close; his attention was drawn by the other male's limp, by the comparatively noisy entrance. He wasn't in any place to judge. Ali did wonder, though— he assumed the wolf was a member of Tindómë, and was more curious for it. What had wounded Delight's packmate so badly?
But when the stranger spoke, he immediately contradicted Alarian's assumption. He paused, taking a moment to reassess the male. This time, he noticed the less important details— he was older, tail docked more recently than Ali wanted to think about, and wow— kind of hot. Oops. No, Ali. His gaze softened slightly anyway, tail wagging slowly. There was nothing wrong with having something pretty to look at while he was laid up, right?
I— yeah, I guess I'm a guest, too. I'm Alarian. He offered a faint smile. I would appreciate any help you can offer. I've been trying to look after myself, but— Well, some of his wounds were in places he had to stretch to reach— and he hadn't thought about that until it hurt. Caring for the bites on his neck was another beast entirely. He didn't continue, opting to quietly look sheepish instead. Maybe he had chosen the wrong situation to try out independence.
Messages In This Thread