Stone Circle Not really good at these "meet and greets"
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The older female studied Vespera as she witnessed her go through what seemed like several mood swings. When the black wolf responded to her question, it was probably clear Ira was confused by the look on her face, and all she could do was watch as she rambled on. It wasn't until the smaller wolf started to retreat that she relaxed allowing herself a moment to clear her thoughts.

"Sorry for wasting your time..."

Normally, she wouldn't involve herself in others emotional distress, but she did not really want to leave a bad first impression on one of her packmates if she was really going to stay here. Ira let out a short sigh and rolled her eyes after Vespera had looked away. I suppose I should not be so brash if you are new to the area. I was refering to using your nose if you are in need of a drink, although the water levels are growing low so I suppose that could be a factor. I can lead you to one of the water sources near by, if you still desire.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 03, 2018, 01:16 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 03, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 17, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 18, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 28, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 28, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 28, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Vespera - September 29, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - September 30, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: Not really good at these "meet and greets" - by Ira - October 06, 2018, 01:11 AM