Blacktail Deer Plateau "I can teach you how to bottle fame,"
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Since Corvus and Minori aren't active atm, hopefully it's okay if I have Rue split off with Liri and Kavik? I'm thinking I can make her tagging along with them count toward scout/ranger since they're going to be wandering around tracking down prey?

Rue's eyes widened at Elixir's explaination. There was so much opportunity here-- so much more than she had initially thought. When Liri piped up too, Rue's ears flew to attention at the mention of scout. The young woman had imagined that her frequent journeying from the pack's territories was at best a hobby, and at worst a distraction from other pursuits that would actually help the pack. Could there really be a way she could contribute by exploring and learning, the two things she loved most?

As her mind churned from the all the new possibilities, the other wolves split off into lesson groups. Rue suddenly found herself getting left behind, and she scrambled to catch up to Liri and Kavik. Maybe Liri could explain more about this scouting thing.
Messages In This Thread
"I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 13, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - September 13, 2018, 10:37 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - September 13, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Minori - September 14, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - September 14, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Corvus - September 15, 2018, 10:11 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - September 26, 2018, 07:02 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Grezig - October 01, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Elixir - October 03, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by RIP Kavik - October 03, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Síff - October 04, 2018, 07:24 AM
RE: "I can teach you how to bottle fame," - by Ruenna - October 04, 2018, 11:36 AM