Broken Boulder lonely and dreamin' of the west coast
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He's undeniably relieved when Seabreeze accepts, though her next words cause his expression to sober slightly. He nods, casting a glance at Olive — she may not be leadership, but there's no sense in excluding her from the conversation. That's the other thing I wanted to talk to you about, He says, gaze flitting back to Seabreeze. I don't think we can stay here much longer — not with the cats, and the sickness. So — yeah, moving is probably a good idea.
He pauses a beat, gaze catching on a passing cat before he continues. I think... I want to get rid of the Sanctuary, too — not disband the pack, but... well, there's a lot of memories here. Maybe it'd be better for everyone if we started fresh — made something new. What, um, do you think? It's probably a bad thing that he's already seeking approval — but whatever. Seabreeze seems levelheaded — and so does Olive, actually. More suited to decision-making, maybe.
Messages In This Thread
lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Alarian - September 13, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Seabreeze - September 13, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Olive - September 15, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Alarian - September 15, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Seabreeze - September 15, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Olive - September 18, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Alarian - October 12, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Seabreeze - October 14, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Olive - October 20, 2018, 09:19 PM