The Sunspire You might have some bruises and a few scars
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,521 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
for @Pyro and whatever pups! I know @Breccan was maybe interested!  This is a bit of a mess but I wanted to get something up before I forgot

Maia was taking her babysitting duties as super serious business, but luckily for her, a lot of that seriousness involved playing with a group of young wolves.  And luckily for them, Maia was amazing at playing.

"Guess who's baaack?!" She called out, apparently to the empty air though.  Hyacinth had agreed to take over for a bit while she went for a hunt (stretch the old legs), but it seems they had relocated briefly.  Hmmm.  "Hide n seek it is then!" She announced, grinning.  There were definitely better games out there, but she didn't mind a good old hunt and chase.
Messages In This Thread
You might have some bruises and a few scars - by Maia - October 01, 2018, 01:13 AM
RE: You might have some bruises and a few scars - by Pyro - October 01, 2018, 08:55 AM
RE: You might have some bruises and a few scars - by Maia - October 04, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: You might have some bruises and a few scars - by Maia - November 08, 2018, 01:23 AM
RE: You might have some bruises and a few scars - by Breccan - November 19, 2018, 01:25 PM