Otter Creek be Bob Ross and paint me a picture
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
this thread is pretty old so i went ahead and edited in a conclusion for archival. :-)

are they like you?

wintersbane contemplates that question for a short while, weighing his response before he gives it. what is he like, he ponders. he doesn't really have an answer to his own question. there are so many facets of him ...it's like opening pandora's box. there's no set arithmetic for his behavior when meeting strangers. like a well versed actor upon the stage: he can be whomever he's needed to be. it was not fair to claim that anyone in blackfeather woods is like him. that is a loaded question, there are still some members of the dark woods that the delta himself has yet to meet. if you want to know the answer to that you'll have to find out for yourself. wintersbane deduces with a lofty shrug.

an answer is given: a negative. unsurprising to the tundrian who is used to failed recruitment drives. he has to believe that the gods will draw those that are worthy into their fold and that the ones who greet him with rejection are ( unknowingly to them ) rejected by the gods themselves. wintersbane stays with the male for a while long ensuring that he'll be ok and once he is sure the other is fine to be left on his lonesome he departs, heading back to the shadows of the woods he materialized from.
Messages In This Thread
be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 07, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 10, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by Outlander - October 28, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: be Bob Ross and paint me a picture - by RIP Wintersbane - October 28, 2018, 11:05 AM