Wapun Meadow I need my friend
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra hated to return anywhere near bearclaw, especially after so fresh a departure -- but piper was still unaccounted for, and while she knew piper was just fine in tadec's care, she fretted anyway.

there wasn't much good fretting did, besides tire the brain and exhaust the mental supply, but indra did it anyway - and then she realized, she might as well visit and see if anyone had returned to that wretched fishbowl. who knows; maybe she would see xan or lucas -- though a part of her knew deep in her heart the sight of either was more unlikely than witnessing some phantasmal event.

never-the-less her feet dragged as she made for bearclaw, though a sound as she drew nearer caused her glacial pace to become even slower. whoever it was, it was distinctly young -- and distinctly calling for nunataq.

her nunataq.

indra felt her pace quicken, and for a moment she thought she was looking at yakone again; her heart sunk, for explaining to the girl her family had moved away (without her, nonetheless) was its own painful task -- but this was not yakone, and guiltily, indra was relieved.

it was a relative though; she supposed it was one of valette's puppies, though she did not recall the girl's name. "hi there," indra ventured with an unusual friendliness -- she didn't like the idea of arlette being alone here -- especially since she, in indra's eyes, was still rather young (of course, the young have a way of protesting vehemently to such labeling, so indra kept this opinion to herself).
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
I need my friend - by Arlette - November 01, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: I need my friend - by Indra - November 02, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: I need my friend - by Arlette - November 03, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: I need my friend - by Indra - November 03, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: I need my friend - by Arlette - November 06, 2018, 08:18 AM
RE: I need my friend - by Indra - November 06, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: I need my friend - by Arlette - November 07, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: I need my friend - by Indra - November 09, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: I need my friend - by Arlette - November 11, 2018, 10:23 AM
RE: I need my friend - by Indra - November 11, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: I need my friend - by Arlette - November 11, 2018, 04:50 PM