Overture Downs so watch your time, time descends
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
alarian, justifiably concerned by the rage briefly brandished (and then just as quickly stowed away) by the redleaf woman seemed to step back, ears flat and eyes watchful.  there was a pause as Indra swung her gaze upwards, measuring the uncertainty in that singular hazel gaze. she was not used to evoking such reactions from strangers — and she couldn’t tell if she felt guilty or vindicated to cause fear in the heart of a strange man.

no, it wouldn’t do her any good to be cruel here: visibly, she seemed to sag and deflate, a rare streak of vulnerability suddenly exposed. perhaps it was because the last week had chewed her up and spit her out — or perhaps it was because the delicate man before her looked just as chewed up and spat out.

measuring the strange mood that simmered around her, indra gave a defeated sigh. no... i’m just... really mad about something.” which was nothing but the bald, bitter truth. she thought she ought to change the subject- even though alarian looked fairly disarming, there was still a hint of thorniness in her gaze as she regarded his wholly battered, used up face. you from easthollow?
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
so watch your time, time descends - by Indra - November 05, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: so watch your time, time descends - by Alarian - November 06, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: so watch your time, time descends - by Indra - November 06, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: so watch your time, time descends - by Alarian - November 06, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: so watch your time, time descends - by Indra - November 06, 2018, 10:19 AM
RE: so watch your time, time descends - by Alarian - November 06, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: so watch your time, time descends - by Indra - November 09, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: so watch your time, time descends - by Alarian - December 31, 2018, 10:52 PM