The Tangle you're on fire like, "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment"
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He starts forward again uncertainly after a few beats, still not entirely clear on where he's going. He only makes it a few steps before something else stops him — an oddly familiar scent in the air. His blood chills almost before he fully registers it, before he remembers where he knows this scent from. Immediately his mind flashes to that day in the mountains, and he freezes.
For a moment he tries to hold to rational thought, to avoid the inevitable panic he can already feel creeping over him — but then he swears the scent intensifies around him, and his mind goes blank with terror. He takes a few rushed steps in one direction — the wrong one, he's certain, and he turns to try another direction but that doesn't quite feel right either. He stops again, breathing hard, and suddenly wonders if he's imagining it. Maybe it's his mind playing tricks on him again; maybe he just needs to calm down.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're on fire like, "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment" - by Alarian - November 11, 2018, 11:39 PM