Moonspear I'm all out of thread-naming patterns
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
As for tomorrow, there was never any true certainty, but if the cold may stay, worsen, or go entirely, she had guesses at best. It would be weeks before it abated truly, although there was nothing stopping a mild day now and again--and they were worth looking forward to when the deep freezes were just too tiresome. Hope so, she chuffed quietly with a gentle bob of her head. Hope was all they could do in earnest.

And, again she nodded, happy to hear that she would be alright just after her thanks. Want to head a little deeper into the woods? Might be able to find something to eat there, too, she suggested, knowing a full belly as good distraction from the bitter bite of the cold. Plus, into the thorough tangles of the woods, the cold couldn't find so many ways in. It would be just a little help most likely, but sometimes one had to take what they could get.

She lingered long enough for her to make up her mind. Soon, she was heading that way regardless, and was off towards new vistas to escape the chill.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - November 12, 2018, 01:42 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - November 12, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - November 25, 2018, 04:22 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - November 30, 2018, 12:29 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - December 09, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - December 15, 2018, 12:02 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - December 23, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - December 30, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - January 06, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - January 10, 2019, 01:33 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Yama - January 21, 2019, 03:37 AM
RE: I'm all out of thread-naming patterns - by Amekaze - January 27, 2019, 10:19 PM