Witch's Marsh there was a man whom sorrow named his friend
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
holy cow this is so long sorry In advance LMAO
when it came to tracking, Ira had a lot to learn. Luckily she hadn’t been alone in her search for the fallen medic, others like Valette and Brynn had rushed to Korei’s aid in search of her friend.but that did not make searching vast terrain in new lands any easier.

Ira had traveled far from Easthollows territory, all the smells surrounding her now new and unfamiliar... at least they were until something faint crossed her nose. The scent caused Ira to backtrack in search of the medic and soon the faint trail grew stronger as she neared the marsh.

At a first glance the mountain wolf completely missed Alarian, but orange eyes sweeping the ground picked out his fallen shape. Her ears perked as she made fast strides towards the injured wolf,fearing the worst until she caught the slight eye movement and faint rise of the male’s chest.

Alarian! she nudged his shoulder lightly with her nose, avoiding the fresh wounds to the best of her ability. He was definitely injured to a point that would make traveling difficult, but he was surprisingly in better condition that she would have guessed. Then again the male was a medic... Ira would continue to shake the man in hopes of some response 

you might not know me, but I come from Easthollow. Korei sent us out in search of you to bring you home...
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
there was a man whom sorrow named his friend - by Alarian - November 23, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: there was a man whom sorrow named his friend - by Ira - November 26, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: there was a man whom sorrow named his friend - by Ira - December 03, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: there was a man whom sorrow named his friend - by Ira - December 04, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: there was a man whom sorrow named his friend - by Ira - December 06, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: there was a man whom sorrow named his friend - by Ira - January 09, 2019, 07:36 PM