Moonspear i'm a georgia warhorse, and i ain't easy to kill
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Their fight hadn't even been a fight, it had been a collision, a misunderstanding, but also a turning point. It was appropriate that they would crack heads as a sign of their maturation — better yet if they cracked the heads of Moonspear's enemies rather than one another, but there was no avoiding what had happened. Ever since that moment they had split apart; a boy without his shadow. There were other obligations now, with both boys entering the adult ranks and all that potential they were born with being ready to sculpt; and Revui wasn't losing any time on that front. He had been so busy protecting his older brothers and sisters, even the wolves that did not carry his blood - their blood - except for Arcturus.

They were cut from the same stubborn cloth. Revui learned the best through physicality and the last thought he had whenever he thought of Arcturus, lately anyway, was their miscommunication. The shape of the scar across the bridge of his nose. The all-out aggression that brother had leveled against brother. Except now Revui was standing among the pines and his brother was here, and they were just - standing. The look that Arcturus passed to the silver youth didn't earn much of a response but that was also their way.

Revui exhaled sharply through his nose; a small huff, perhaps to draw attention to the dark stripe across his snout — or maybe he was just saying, no, of course not, in relation to the assumption he had been trailing his brother for nefarious reasons. It was a little bit awkward. More awkward than most moments, awkward enough for Revui to take notice to the stale air and the uncertainty between the two of them. Finally, to break that moment, the gargoyle finally shifted his weight and drew a large limb in to a slow step, and another, and another, until he was slipping around his brother and taking the role of guide or guardian again; he inspected the earth where Arcturus had been standing before, and grew bored within moments.

He didn't know what to do to fix things. Keeping busy usually worked for Revui, but his gestures were empty ones. He finally stops and draws away from the area, lifting his head and glancing at Arcturus for a long moment, then he murmured — I can go. If you want me to leave, I'll leave.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm a georgia warhorse, and i ain't easy to kill - by Revui (Ghost) - November 28, 2018, 11:34 PM