Blackfeather Woods i am the end of all things;
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Private 
for @Tundra || location: fellglow keep

wintersbane does not venture often into mephala's web, despite that mephala has become his patron daedra. the last he'd seen of these intricate cave and tunnels had been while he stood sentry to wolfskull cave and it is a sour reminder of how the flame kissed redhawk woman had slipped from betwixt his threatening jaws like smoke. in truth, he hadn't expected her to risk the tunnels. the fact that she managed to find her way out instead of getting lost and starving to death in the labyrinth was ...impressive. beginner's luck, surely.

yet, with his most recent patrol wrapped up, the enokian takes to the darkness of the cave, allowing the shadows to embrace him and swallow him whole. it has been a long time since he's taken to exploring them and though some of the passages are thinner than he remembers ( or, perhaps, it is he, all broad shoulders and bronze cut muscles that has thickened and filled out? ) but he navigates them with only slight trepidation, pausing when he reaches fellglow keep.

the light isn't great but there is light: hundreds upon hundreds of glowworms and fluorescent mushrooms light the cavern floor and ceiling. it's glow is green and blue and both magical and eerie. a trickle of a stream draws a flick of his ear. it is wise, he feels, to familiarize himself with the tunnels and caves once more. they are the best way to slip in and out of the territory without detection and on his plight to claw and earn his way up the spy ranks of the dark brotherhood it is high past time he's begun embracing all of the tools mephala's gifted them with.

285 words
Messages In This Thread
i am the end of all things; - by RIP Wintersbane - November 27, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: i am the end of all things; - by Tundra - December 07, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: i am the end of all things; - by RIP Wintersbane - December 16, 2018, 06:32 AM