Silverlight Terrace i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Revui was about to get a crash course in herbology - or rather, what not to do when investigating plant life in the wilds. He kept a careful watch of the pale girl as she consumed the grass and didn't think anything of it; often he would chew on fresh grass when he'd eaten too much, and as a beast that often emptied cache after cache, he'd therefore eaten his fair share of grass. It wasn't so strange that she would try and eat what he'd uncovered, except that Revui had smelled something strange about the half-frozen lump that she'd grabbed for and he'd assumed she'd have noticed too.

Well, she was noticing it now. As she stumbled he took a half-step backwards, and when she began to vomit his ears perked and he lurched towards her with a mixture of curiosity and concern. The smell of blood rose from the snow, which would've probably brought his bloodlust to the forefront had it not been so acidic in quality. The sharpness of the vomit's smell was strong enough to make him back off some, but he didn't abandon the stranger yet. If anything he was treating this as an experiment. Revui really wanted to know what was wrong — and he sort of wanted to know how to fix her, if only so that he could fix someone of Moonspear if they should fall prey to the nasty grass too.
Messages In This Thread
i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Revui (Ghost) - December 02, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:07 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:24 AM