Blackfeather Woods Sinking your nails in my heart
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i'm going to use this for the tongue over teeth DB quest

since fire's escape wintersbane's been on edge and the most recent trespasser he's doubled his patrols. if the occasional trespasser and loiterer are the worst they face then he would thank the gods. but he doesn't trust that the redhawks won't come for them; although he hopes that winter keeps any brewing war at bay ...and by the time it passes the wound will be a old, healed thing. perhaps, he considers, fire hadn't been as important to the redhawk wolves as she'd showboated to him.

a scent taints the sickly sweet scent of decay and pungent odors of their borders: lone. male. wintersbane follows the scent with a bristle of his hackles, silvery-blue mane puffing out: a tactic to make him look more burly. he's a thicc boi by nature ( thanks lotte! ) and while size isn't everything it certainly tends to hold an intimidation factor. the dark brother approaches the loner scavenging the rotting corpses on their borders. wintersbane's ears taper back, his lips curl back from his teeth and he lets out a single warning growl.

the only warning he'll give, afforded only because the man was not crossing into their territory.

alas, the tundrian has always been a territorial beast and he was still far too close for comfort.
Messages In This Thread
Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 02, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 02, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 03, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 04, 2018, 04:46 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 04, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 08, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by Derg - December 08, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Sinking your nails in my heart - by RIP Wintersbane - December 15, 2018, 01:05 PM