Stone Circle Luckily you are not a cougar
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It can be today :eyes:
The mountain wolf traveled fast, eager to return home, although she'd only stay at a light trot. Overall she felt rather disappointed with her results. At least she learned more about Lost Creek Hollow, but the fact that she could not even find Morningside troubled her. Surely Valette would have told her their new location if they moved? And if they didn't then...what happened to them? Perhaps they were small enough to just disband? But why not tell your allies?

Her head was swarmed with questions, some of which would likely never be answered, the others would be held for Valette upon her arrival. Lucky for Ira, she would not have to wait long as she neared the borders. Valette's fresh scent hit her nose as she crossed into Easthollow's territory,  her home. Ira glanced around finding which way the trail grew stale and turned for the other direction soon catching up to the weaving brown figure ahead.

She was surprised to see the Matriarch out patrolling as she recalled her distaste for the task. Ira announced her presence with a small bark as she caught up, I can finish here if you wish to rest, Ma'am. There was no reason to say "Heyyy I'm back!" Seeing how that was pretty obvious now. She still wished to report her findings, but perhaps that could take place later. If Valette has been patrolling the whole time she was gone, she would likely be relieved to not have to tend to that task anymore.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Luckily you are not a cougar - by RIP Valette - December 14, 2018, 06:21 AM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by Ira - December 14, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by Ira - December 16, 2018, 04:03 AM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by RIP Valette - December 18, 2018, 04:50 AM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by Ira - December 20, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by Ira - December 22, 2018, 04:38 AM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by RIP Valette - December 23, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by Ira - December 23, 2018, 02:43 PM