Stone Circle Luckily you are not a cougar
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I thought I already responded to this w h o o p s
The female shook her head moving next to Valette I arrived at their territory, but no one answered my call. Upon further investigation, I noticed all the border marks seemed to be rather stale. I did not move into the territory further in case it was considered trespassing, but it appears Morningside has moved or dispersed. It was a disappointing result, Ira wished she had more information on the missing pack. Unfortunately, Valette would have to be left in the dark alongside herself, unless she wanted to investigate even further.

As the conversation moved to Lost Creek, she was not surprised by her Matriarch's reaction. Bear attacks are always unfortunate, although she did not realize Valette had family living in Lost Creek. Ira could only hope that whichever wolf was Valette's brother was unharmed, but the truth was they had been careful about what details were given on the attack. I'm sorry, I did not realize you had family there. They gave me little detail, likely because the contents are sensitive, but the fatality was a female. I assume your brother is fine. She recalled her conversation with Rueger along the border. He seemed hesitant to talk about the whole situation, but there was some good news for the Hollow at least.

The two injured are also on their way to recovery. Rueger also mentioned that they recently merged with Bearclaw Valley? I've never heard of them, but perhaps this is news to you. He seemed certain that they were on the path to recovery and the pack was doing well.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Luckily you are not a cougar - by RIP Valette - December 14, 2018, 06:21 AM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by Ira - December 14, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by Ira - December 16, 2018, 04:03 AM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by RIP Valette - December 18, 2018, 04:50 AM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by Ira - December 20, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by Ira - December 22, 2018, 04:38 AM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by RIP Valette - December 23, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: Luckily you are not a cougar - by Ira - December 23, 2018, 02:43 PM