Dragoncrest Cliffs clean-up on aisle what the fuck
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Nah, he said, shaking his head. His mouth twisted slowly into a frown. I just don't eat other wolves on principle. This dude--he was just like me, once. Only thing separating us now is that I survived and he didn't. He didn't really deal well with bodies. Usually, it was kill and split. They smelled, and rigor mortis was creepy as fuck, and honestly--

They reminded him too much of his own mortality, which was a subject he didn't really like to meditate on.

Verx let out a sigh, peering down. It was the mouthy dude that had harassed Heda the other day, the one she'd turned away. Looks like he'd gotten his wish--his remains would live here on the cliffs forever, at least in some form. He hadn't wished him well then, but Vercingetorix hoped he'd find peace in the great beyond. If there even was one.

He glanced over at Easy. What if we toss his body back into the sound? he asked. That way they can have their guy back, and he doesn't have to hang out here and creep everyone out.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
clean-up on aisle what the fuck - by Vercingetorix - December 29, 2018, 01:41 AM
RE: clean-up on aisle what the fuck - by Easy - December 29, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: clean-up on aisle what the fuck - by Vercingetorix - January 04, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: clean-up on aisle what the fuck - by Easy - January 05, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: clean-up on aisle what the fuck - by Vercingetorix - January 10, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: clean-up on aisle what the fuck - by Easy - January 13, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: clean-up on aisle what the fuck - by Vercingetorix - January 14, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: clean-up on aisle what the fuck - by Easy - January 15, 2019, 12:31 AM
RE: clean-up on aisle what the fuck - by Vercingetorix - January 16, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: clean-up on aisle what the fuck - by Easy - January 17, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: clean-up on aisle what the fuck - by Vercingetorix - January 17, 2019, 11:10 PM