Hushed Willows not like the cistern
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Yeah! I’ll just slip in here and close up shop if no one minds.

Sunny delivered some bad news, which the cheerful duo took in stride. They seemed confident in that side of the family’s resilience and ability to survive — but Olive’s heart broke a little to hear more of the wolves whom had disappeared from Sunny’s pack. There was a reason that Morningside had come to join them at the sanctuary, and the shakti prayed that whatever misfortunes blighted Morningside might simply pass over the Hushed Willows as did the angel of death over the blooded thesholds of Jerusalem. 

The arrival of the male bar turned the duo into a trio and their song began, effectively scattering any residual negativity from the area. It was a joyous ditty about love, love lost, and adventure. The modulations of their skillful voices flowed, and peaked, and dipped along with the story itself and the audience was simply captivated at the artistry that was being woven together right before their eyes. All too soon, the song came to a close and the bards were met with raucous applause, which held none of the grace of the sounds that had just come before it. Then they thanked the performers with gusto, unable to stymie their excitement, and invited the travelers into the heart of the sanctuary in order to feed and rest they who had shared so much with them. 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
not like the cistern - by Sirimiri - January 07, 2019, 02:47 AM
RE: not like the cistern - by Lily - January 07, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: not like the cistern - by Olive - January 07, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: not like the cistern - by Corten - January 10, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: not like the cistern - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 13, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: not like the cistern - by Sunny - January 14, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: not like the cistern - by Sirimiri - January 17, 2019, 10:07 PM
RE: not like the cistern - by Lily - January 17, 2019, 10:40 PM