Stone Circle When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
There it was. The prying question that was bound to come forth eventually. There were two options the roan woman could go with, tell him the truth or avoid her past. It suddenly occurred to her that, from past interactions, most likely were not familiar with the lifestyle she grew up in, so would Nikai even understand her confliction? There was more bagage there than she really felt like explaining right now, but perhaps she could avoid the topic of her old pack for now.

After another moment of internal debate she decided to speak, although Ira still refused to share any details aside from what was really important to make sense of the issue. My Mother passed shortly after my sister and I were born. Greyback abandoned us leaving us with adoptive parents in my Mother's pack. I was raised as a lie and as such received humiliation and shame for who my birth parents were. She wasn't entirely sure what dragged out that much from her to the male. Ira never fully gave her side to Valette in all their conversations too. Perhaps it was because they were family and Nikai would find out from someone else parts of the story in another light. Might as well share her piece now before she was labeled something else, right? It was a clean slate after all.

The female cleared her throat before continuing, I worked hard to earn respect and provide for my pack, but in a sense it was all ripped away when I learned the truth about my parents. Ira was mad, sure she had learned the truth and understood better now what really happened, but part of her had still not let go. Maybe it was something that would be solved with time.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 24, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 27, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 06, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 07, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 07, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 24, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - March 05, 2019, 02:20 PM