Stone Circle When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The roan woman could only shake her head. She likely sounded crazy as her previous way of life is very scarce in these lands. The whole point is that it did matter. If you mean my birth parents, I wouldn't know. Ira cast her gaze to the Mother stone with a saddened gaze. Thoughts pressed at her mind and threatened to slip, but Ira managed to bite her tongue. She suddenly shook her head of her wandering mind. She knew she was close to spilling too much now. After all, Ira has only known this man for a few passing moments now.

I suppose you most likely mean the parents I was raised under? My sister and I were not supposed to know of our blood and our birth mother was cherished in the pack...so we felt loved yes, but I would not be surprised if they too were embarrassed of their adopted kin.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 24, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - January 27, 2019, 02:38 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 06, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 07, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 07, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - February 24, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: When You Think of Love, Do You Think of Pain? - by Ira - March 17, 2019, 11:41 PM