Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Everything had gone so fast. Eljay hadn't quite pictured it this way. If anything, he would've hoped for more time: time so that he could get adjusted to the weird and confusing feelings that Wiffle was making him feel. So that he could figure out what would happen, how to proceed, things like that. But Wiffle's heat and desire to breed had changed everything. Eljay would've liked to have waited but now there was no going back. Only forward. Oh gosh, what would he even tell mommy and daddy when they arrived at the copse?

But for now Eljay relished the time they had together, with just the two of them, while trying his best to push all of the thoughts to the background. He looked at her and smiled when she nuzzled him. His tail wagged a few gentle beats.

He opened his mouth to ask about what they'd tell the others, then reminded himself that he wanted to enjoy what time they had together rather than worry. So instead he looked out over the peaceful-looking copse, imagining how beautiful it'd be when it was filled with flowers, grass, sun and puppies. Eventually he said: Raven taught me a lot about um, pregnancy and that stuff, so I'm gonna make sure they'll -- you'll be healthy. It went without saying really, but somehow he wanted to say it anyway. Wiffle might not know all the stuff Raven had taught him. I like just... This, just being together with you. It's like being alone, but better. Which seemed a pretty silly and duh kind of statement, if it'd come from anyone else. But for Eljay, social things were often quite heavy. With Wiffle it felt good, even though he also had the crazy urge to do everything perfectly for her.
Messages In This Thread
I still feel our fragments rush - by Wildfire - January 18, 2019, 09:27 AM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Eljay - January 18, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Kiwi RIP - January 18, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Sequoia - January 18, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Wildfire - January 18, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Eljay - January 18, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Kiwi RIP - January 19, 2019, 01:28 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Sequoia - February 05, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Wildfire - February 05, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: I still feel our fragments rush - by Eljay - February 06, 2019, 03:31 AM