Arrow Lake Can I offer thee some fine booty?
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
tag is for reference! and sorry for the uber-long delay, but hopefully the conclusion satisfies since this was dealt with ooc a millenia ago and i have been slooooooooow >_<

a dangerous concoction brewed before him, and stigmata was quickly becoming consumed by kazimir's foreign charisma and sultry confidence, accompanied by the blossoming scent of her nearing heat. the hybrid's charm most certainly came from her ability to back up whatever her mouth said, and his mixed emotions about her being a subordinate began to feel very much like falling in love with a weapon - or something that made him feel powerful through his connection to it - and he had to be careful to control his own selfishness or he would misuse her.

because as impressed as he was with the russian virago, she had (at that time) not yet earned her right to bear diaspora's future. he would place her under @Takiyok's guard, who had higher motivations than most to keep another female from breeding, and that would be the end of that...

but for now, until he could usher her into "safer" conditions, he let kazimir press her plush coat against him, and he flirted shamelessly with her until they were driven apart.
Messages In This Thread
Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 19, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - January 19, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 19, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - January 19, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 19, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - January 21, 2019, 12:44 AM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 29, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - April 10, 2019, 09:10 PM