Duck Lake Tablespoon of honey
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
PP of @Thistle with permission from her rper. Thank you for the thread, Mai <3

Yeah, I agree, Evergreen says with a firm nod of his head; he is fortunate to have Thistle with him, and he does agree that getting himself out there more will help him settle. So far, it has been going swimmingly. After all, he has managed to join a pack, and the people he has met have all been kind. His tail gives a soft wag, happy to see the lone wolf enjoying the meal.

As their conversation transitions to Easthollow itself, the bearish wolf wishes it were possible to convince the russet woman to join them. It's difficult being on your own during the winter, and it seems obvious to Evergreen she is lonely without her family. He couldn't imagine traveling all this way without Thistle. Ears perking, his smile grows; Easthollow is just south of here, a bit east. You'll see this oddly shaped mountain range, and on the east side of it is the pack. If you come visit, I'll meet you... Or, uh, if you get lost, I'm usually around so... All she has to do is call for him, and he'll be there in a heart beat.

Finally, names are passed; hers is Chai. Thanks, Chai, I like yours too. It's nice to meet you— Evergreen cuts off as a howl sounds off nearby. He gives Chai a sheepish look. Uh, sorry. I gotta go... That's my sister, he explains, giving a quiet laugh. I'll see you around? With one last smile, the Easthollow wolf gets to his feet and trots in the direction the summons came from. Just what is Thistle up to now?
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - January 24, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Chai - January 24, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - January 24, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Chai - January 24, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - January 24, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Chai - January 24, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - January 26, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Chai - January 28, 2019, 11:39 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Evergreen - January 31, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: Tablespoon of honey - by Chai - February 03, 2019, 04:24 PM