Barrow Fields remember when you were only a child
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra knew exactly none of the names provided, and it showed by the lack of recognition on her features as tashkent ticked off their names, one by one. she gave a defeated smile, having nothing to give the woman. "i have not met anyone by that name." she said succinctly, feeling she might be falling short and having no way in which to fix it. certainly, she had not met any wolves that looked like tashkent either -- not that she knew they all looked like her (until tashkent had expanded and said they had..), but indra had always possessed a keen eye for familial resemblance, and tashkent was not, to her, an ordinary looking wolf..

snapping back from her thoughts and realizing she had been asked a question, indra rushed to retrieve some sort of acceptable answer. "i, uh.. well, no, we don't live nearby." had she hands she would have put an arm awkwardly behind her head, as if ashamed to admit she and laurel were the effective equivalent of transients, homeless and without a pack. "well, we've been traveling, looking for lucas and wyatt. we're far away from our home, which would have been lost creek hollow..." thinking of 'home' made her think of merrick and nunataq, and a pained flash of guilt briefly stole across her features.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 03, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - February 05, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 07, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - February 08, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 09, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - February 17, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - February 23, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - March 03, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - March 16, 2019, 10:09 AM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Tashkent - March 22, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: remember when you were only a child - by Indra - March 23, 2019, 09:24 AM