Dragoncrest Cliffs i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries)
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He'd chased the small game for a couple of hours, to no avail; his burly body was just too much, not equipped for that sort of nimble activity. Prickling with irritation, he headed toward Hougeda anyway, intending to check up on Aure, even if he didn't have a meal for her. He'd been absent, lately, still mourning for Heda and unsure how to express that kind of emotion with any grace.

Verx was still cheka, after all, just for a different wolf. He still must have some grace and poise. They can't see him breaking down.

Hey, babe, he called out into the cavern, and then his steps quickened as he noticed she slumbered by the pond--unusual even for her. Aure--you okay? He came to her side and bent with a small grunt, noticing the wetness of her breathing, the heat that rolled off her. . .a very different heat from before. This one sickly, cloying.

The brute settled next to her, waiting for her to rouse and even more upset he didn't have anything for her to eat.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i give myself v good advice but v seldom follow it (sits on a rock & cries) - by Vercingetorix - February 17, 2019, 03:55 PM