Sun Mote Copse The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia was reminded of her conversation with the boy on the beach (because I know my next response there already oops) as Wraen spoke about keeping their parents' memory alive.  Round robin stories had definitely been a thing for their family, with mom often asking for input and contributions while telling them.  Even dad had joined in sometimes.

Yeah. She did really like the sound of it, and knew she was going to have fun.  She just kinda wished Epic wasn't going to be here.  First off, because she felt way less than super awesome, and second off, she really didn't want to cry in front of him.  Just like with the boy on the beach, she was going to need to keep it positive.  I'm okay.  I only cried like five times today, which is better than yesterday.  She smiled, and there was a little bit of a laugh behind it.  She could make fun of herself for being sad a little bit, it made it easier somehow.
Messages In This Thread
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - by Wraen - February 20, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - by Maia - February 22, 2019, 09:34 AM