Hushed Willows the light is coming [festival]
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Rannoch greeted her kindly, which was something she had always loved about the man — through the best of times and the worst of time, he always treated her with respect. Even with the myriad of ups and down they had seen and weathered together, there was still genuine joy and excitement they felt upon seeing each other; a joy that didn’t seem to spoil, no matter what happened.  “It is so good to see you — I am so happy you are here,” her eyes closed into a squinty grin as she pranced up to him, offering the flower that he so willingly received. But here was something so funny about the way that Rannoch crushed the flower that, very quickly, dissolved Olive into a fit of laughter.

She tried her best to recover, lest she crush her own flower, but a tear or two still sprung to the corner of her eye.  
“Are you still with Sunspire?” she asked laughingly, immediately wanting to know everything about his life since they had last seem each other, almost a year ago.  “— and how are your children? Liffey?” she waited a moment to hear his answer, before taking up a willow’s branch in her mouth. “Do you know how it’s done?” she inquired through gritted teeth, though the druid thought it was quite obvious; grab a tendril, and dance around the pole. Some dancers, Olive knew, liked to follow, not to lead.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
the light is coming [festival] - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 25, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: the light is coming [festival] - by Olive - February 26, 2019, 07:19 PM
RE: the light is coming [festival] - by Olive - March 13, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: the light is coming [festival] - by Olive - April 22, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: the light is coming [festival] - by Olive - May 23, 2019, 10:34 PM