The Sunspire Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
lies you do not suck! i've been in a slump lately bc rl is being rude and it's making writing hard so this post feels wonky bc i'm out of it lol D:
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She listened to the owl with rapt attention. To hear a bird's point of view was special and her eyes were glued to the feathered being. Really? I do not know much about.. owls, or their preferences, it seems, she smirked, although was hungry to learn more. I stayed on a seaside mountain for a while, and it harbored a large population of falcons.. but even they did not tend towards the higher slopes, she mentioned, knowing the falcons and owls had their differences in habits of course, but it was an interesting correlation.

Nodding, she agreed that finding a good spot to roost would be helpful in staying warm. She was not ready to fully prepare for winter yet, as she was too keen to enjoy the warm months while they still had them. The older she became, the less she liked the wintertime. I wonder if winter will come early this year. I fear it may, considering the.. more mild summer, she chuffed and splayed back her ears. She was wary making too bold of predictions just yet. Weather and seasons were temperamental sorts. So sooner may be better than later. Her eyes were glinted with vague worry, albeit only for a second.

She then looked to Ferdie, a bit more wide-eyed than before. Not.. exactly, she murmured, and switched her tail. She would not nest until winter forced her to, and even then it would reluctantly.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Aryn - July 16, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 17, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Aryn - July 18, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Amekaze - July 19, 2014, 01:36 AM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Aryn - July 28, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Amekaze - August 01, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 12, 2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Aryn - August 12, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Amekaze - August 18, 2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 19, 2014, 06:29 AM
RE: Owl in heart, Wolf in spirit - by Amekaze - August 24, 2014, 04:04 AM