Moonspear girl of the year
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She sighed softly, and had a lot to think on--here, now, after, soon. Perhaps, but it is natural to feel that way--to want to fight, she said, quieter, although justifying her  but contemplative as Hydra proposed that point for the alpha male's prickliness. It was not all too farfetched, but that was more of a matter between the two of them--Amekaze and Hydra first, foremost, not necessarily Charon so immediately, though he was sure to be affected one way or another whether or not they struck a truce in the matter. I do not know what he is thinking right now, she added with a distant, tired look that spoke its volumes well beyond what she would say blatantly. She could theorize on it all day and probably reach nothing of real usefulness; she just had to come to grips with what was present, and still see to it that the pack could grow.

I know, that Hydra wished to lead, that she was groomed to carry on as she herself had been taught and trained, and in this.. Ame did not see fit to deny her. She remembered all too well her mate's suggestion that they step back, but not yet--although one day inevitably, yes, but while she did not feel her motivations in all the proper ways she should, she still felt hale enough to stand at the head of the mountain. Far more than herself, worried for Charon who seemed to stand in opposition to her in this, obsessed with whatever he didn't have in front of him, or worse. Ame soured, as her angst over him continued to haze over even this pivotal moment between them, mother to daughter.

Here, to me, they should have that safety, as my litters did.. and may still if they do come to be, she didn't know for sure, as Hydra's optimism seemed to shade towards, although Amekaze didn't muster much energy for her own faith yet. Because if not my own, then yours. I would not want to think otherwise, not.. not yet. Not since she still held onto a sliver of hope, remembering her history for a late litter once before. Nevertheless, Hydra was one of the very few deserving, and her timing was well enough that Ame couldn't outright disagree in full. Of all her offspring, Amekaze had taught her to be scrutinizing, and instilled on her enough of her will in this, hopefully. So, perhaps she could finally let a piece go and it could be in all of their best interests one day.

It boiled down to the fact that her daughter's potential litter was insurance, for her line and for the mountain both in the event she did physically forego it all entirely. As a concept, she was still innately nervous about pups not of her own, but these.. might be different. Still her blood, and Charon's too just as much as her own, but through Hydra's contributions as well. It was taking a moment to set in. While not what she planned, and she didn't overly like the idea of two potential litters if she did decide to conjure up a late season, but they could deal with that if necessary, hopefully. Until then, Ame was keen to protect the sanctity of what she had always carefully guarded here--that it was a right reserved for few to be born on the Spear.

Anyway, perhaps that was enough for Hydra to consider for now--but certainly not all. Amekaze had worse things to attend to first and really, she wanted to let that set in for her daughter now that so long as they had an understanding.. 

Well, she gave her a fond nip and swallowed all of her dread. With a final farewell, she would go find Charon.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
girl of the year - by Hydra - April 02, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Amekaze - April 03, 2019, 01:00 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:22 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Hydra - April 04, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Amekaze - April 04, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: girl of the year - by Charon - April 05, 2019, 08:49 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Hydra - April 05, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Amekaze - April 08, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: girl of the year - by Hydra - April 18, 2019, 09:12 PM