Moonspear for every sense, a sensation
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She swept up her ears taller when she noticed Hydra and Dirge's appearances on the scene, and though her greetings stayed muted, she was relieved to see them come too. Their words were her best look in to what was happening out there, one very in line with what her nose told her already but not serving to really paint the situation in a better light at all. Her shifts were subtle, but her expression went stormy. Stormier than before, somehow, as it started to all take shape. Charon's direct involvement in it did not make her comfortable and in a matter such as this one, she agreed with Hydra well before her counterpart.

Here, they had less to guard against. It remained to be seen if Charon would steer them back here sooner rather than later, but somehow, Amekaze doubted it. It was not the other breeding-aged males that were the issue here, she suspected--Dirge had Hydra (which why compare), Jarilo she had good rein on; it was Charon's greed, pure and simple, with him thinking that this was some true best course. Hydra was right to issue the warning she did and the dark mother would ensure they followed through if her mate did not act in their family's best interests. Although in all of her simmering anger towards him lately, it was far too easy to assume the worst.

Her sigh melted into a growl. They are idiots. She would be safest here, and better yet, away from him. Ame's words sliced and as she said this, she peered longest at her daughter with no objection towards the warning she gave. The speckled alpha made it hard to trust him lately and he had slighted her in their last time together.. with him so determined to seek more, and now beginning to really be of detriment to her it seemed--it all did nothing for her sympathy towards him and his wants. Revui and Arcturus--I have not smelled them back yet, Dirge's mention had made her say with a slow shake to her head and new worry stirring for them now, plus an ire at their father for his mishandling. Which.. I would feel better knowing they were back. All of them, honestly, even if Charon makes me want to skin him lately, she said. Any idea where he and Speedy went after..? she asked, not launching her hopes since it sounded almost like he had shooed them all off, probably with more harshness than needed when his innocence was questionable at best.

Anything new she heard from here forward could just be nails in his coffin, she feared. 
hope it's okay i posted--i'm going to be scarce this week and away the weekend so i wanted something in here while i had a moment in case my week gets more hectic x:
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
for every sense, a sensation - by Amekaze - April 28, 2019, 03:57 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Lyra - April 28, 2019, 05:21 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Amekaze - April 29, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Hydra - May 05, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Dirge - May 06, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Amekaze - May 13, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Hydra - May 16, 2019, 09:19 AM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Dirge - May 17, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: for every sense, a sensation - by Amekaze - May 21, 2019, 11:58 PM