Ankyra Sound Sometimes the past can make the ground beneath you feel like a quicksand
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Oh my gosh amazing, thank you! She grinned, surprised only in part.  She'd kinda figured he'd let her stick around for a while but hadn't wanted to get her hopes up because what if he didn't? That would have been super awkward.

Oh we've done loads of cool stuff!  Winter kinda made it harder to travel or anything, and I think Wraen is tired of wandering.  But I've done even more! I got to go to a mountain by where I live and see a piece of the sky that fell!  Ah, hmmmm.  Yeah probably best not to mention Charon right now.  Thinking about their last meeting tended to make her a little ??? and she still wanted to talk to Wraen about it.

It makes me think the sky is rock or something, and the stars are the things that live on it.  That's why they move sometimes and stuff.  It was pretty cool!  Not the most exciting of stories but there was time for better ones later.  She paused for a breath and to see what he thought of that little theory.