Hushed Willows I wanna believe that your faith in me is as strong as it was
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
after being turned away from the creek, indra found their options thinning. a part of her deeply resented ever leaving the hollow. so much had gone wrong since; they had found their family only to split again. wyatt had been found and lost to the coast. laurel had been attacked and now carried the accursed spawn of her assailant within her. merrick had disappeared, and now lucas had gone off in search after him.

indra had tried to counsel some sense in lucas, but in some ways he was resolutely like his mother. he had an idea, the will, and he was going to stick to his guns. indra had seen that immediately, and hated to see him go.

yet like so much of the world, it was simply out of her control.

she stood behind laurel as they waited at elysium’s gates. she was tired, road-worn, and carried with her a thousand-pound burden of fresh grief; a part of her had given up finding a safe home and happiness long ago, and now she just followed after laurel, the singular being other than sorrow that had been the only constant in her life.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna believe that your faith in me is as strong as it was - by Indra - May 09, 2019, 07:30 AM