Hushed Willows I wanna believe that your faith in me is as strong as it was
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra did decide otherwise. hearing olive’s decree there was no room was one thing.. but hearing the not so thinly veiled threat in the woman’s words, was something else entirely. 

she had stopped midstride when she heard the warning in olive’s voice, the cocksure way the symphony intoned they were in no position to react emotionally to what was a rather emotionally charged situation. what way were they supposed to react? despondently? they were not stones — they were living, breathing things — and olive turning them away sealed their fate as something grim and terrible. what wolf wished that on another wolf, or did not see that they needed empathy, not scorn?

indra turned around slowly, her hair on end as she processed what had just been uttered. her motions were slow and thick, as if she were some rabblerouser that had heard a sniping remark said under one’s breath the moment she happened to pass by. 

who the fuck did this woman think she was, spitting in the face of wolves who had it worse off than her? what kind of sanctuary was this where wolves were turned away and threatened, simply for being understandably upset? 

and what kind of sanctuary leader kicked the downtrodden while they were down?

her blood was boiling even before laurel spoke. indra did not sit well with threats. many wolves had threatened her in her life, and just as many had walked all over her... but no wolf threatened her sister — not without serious loss of limb involved. 

with a snarl indra dove towards the seraph, pure aggression slugging through her steps. she launched herself at the woman indiscriminately, her teeth bared in hate for anything — face, cheek, ear, shoulder... she didn’t care so long as she sank her teeth into it. 

let this woman turn them away, that was fine — but threatening her sister came at a blood price indra was all too ready to exact.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna believe that your faith in me is as strong as it was - by Indra - May 22, 2019, 10:01 PM