Hushed Willows I wanna believe that your faith in me is as strong as it was
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
reasons nor logic mattered not to indra, who streaked towards olive like a red bullet. what mattered was her sister had been threatened, their lives threatened -- as a wolf cut of a far harder cloth than most, indra could stomach no such insult.

it came to be that her attack was evaded; indra was many things, but she was not a warrior. her rage had blinded her, and a whirling black form darted upon the scene and clipped indra straight in the flank. she was spun around by the force of the impact, her trajectory no longer facing olive.

indra whirled upon her sudden assailant (lily) with fangs bared and her eyes half-sheathed by brimming pink -- her third eyelids both opaquely filmed her furious mahogany gaze. what followed was a flash of vicious yellowed fangs as she defended herself from whatever came further.

no, stop! came the entreaty of the woman that denied them refuge; please!.

no amount of begging would pare down the burning hatred indra felt for olive then; for denying them when they needed help most, and for subtly twisting the knife by words scarcely more than a scantily concealed threat.

indra's lips curled back and she flanked laurel protectively, the tiny bob of her tail stiff. the hardened bite of her accusatory gaze raked olive with contempt, but she made no further move towards the elysium women. "sanctuary, my ass." indra spat, raising her head and turning away. they would get theirs -- someday, they would get what was coming to them.. and indra hoped they never saw it coming.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna believe that your faith in me is as strong as it was - by Indra - June 17, 2019, 06:31 PM