Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Wiffle confirmed Raven didn't know what was going on either, which worried Eljay even further. If Raven couldn't help it, then how was he supposed to stop it? You think you're what? Do you know what this is? How do we stop it? Eljay himself had never seen disease in this way and he didn't know how on earth he was going to stop it from destroying Wiffle with, it seemed, every passing second. He was worried sick, and was now beating himself up that he hadn't taken action before. He'd seen that she had some things going on that he had checked but hadn't been able to fix, but he didn't know she was this sick. He should've known, though. Should've practised harder at being a good caretaker.

Wiffle, I'm so s-- he started, but she asked him to inform his mom and dad about what happened and then walk her home. Eljay nodded and he turned back to the den; he looked quickly at Wiffle to make sure she was okay, then poked his head into the den. Worry and fear written clearly on his face, Eljay said: Wiffle's -- dying. S-she's sorry about the -- about what -- that she -- Eljay's breath came out in steady heaves of panic. I'm b-bring her home. to die. It was hard not to break into a heap of tears, but Eljay reminded himself that he had Wiffle to walk home and he didn't want her to feel bad in any way about being sick. This was obviously all his fault, after all, but he knew how Wiffle could get and that she might try and blame herself.

There was a cracked smile-ish grimace on Eljay's face as he turned back to Wiffle (assuming Finley wouldn't react directly to his message) and said: Let's go. You should rest. He wasn't really sure if she should rest, honestly, but he didn't know what she did need either and rest had never hurt anyone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Make it a point to tell me when you get to the end - by Eljay - May 17, 2019, 05:43 PM